Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weight Loss

One of the biggest problems in university is the lack of free time. Lack of free time = increased stress. Increases stress = increased eating. Increased eating = weight gain. In another view, Lack of free time = little time to exercise. Little time to exercise = weight gain. In a third view, Lack of free time = Poor meals. Poor meals = Weight gain.

Any one of these equations makes weight loss very difficult. I am fighting very hard to be able to keep losing weight - I am doing my own version of the Weight Watchers program, as well as going to the gym 4 times/week. I'm also biking to school (approx. 20 min one way) as often as I can - usually 3 days/week.

But as exams approach I find myself more and more worried about what will happen. Will I be able to continue? I guess the only way to find out is to keep trying.

Here's my current progress.





Not halfway there, but a good start, for 1 month of work.

No comments: