Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm Back!

Do you hate me? Honestly?

I would like to start out by apologizing for my long absence from the blog - summer got very crazily busy, with me working during the day and everywhere at night. I have lots of pictures to share with you, lots of projects, but (please don't shoot)... it'll have to wait to tomorrow night. For tonight, I am studying the great feats of the Geat by the name of Beowulf (and trying desperately to memorize the names and the spelling of all the characters for my exam tomorrow.)
I will attempt to tide you over with a picture -- of my hair. For those of you who don't know me personally, naturally I am blonde. As my computer crapped out on me again, I could not afford to buy new clothes for school this year. So, I made a much less expensive change instead.
What do you think? Yay? Nay?



I'll be back with a real post tomorrow.

No comments: