Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time Flies

I like biking. Not motorbiking, although I'm sure I'd like that too, but pedal-biking. That's what I've been doing. Biking, and biking and biking. I biked for almost three hours last night, my DB and I. Biking takes the stress away.

Needless to say though, biking does not leave a lot of time for knitting, so I haven't really made any further progress since the last post.

I am debating though - should I continue on with the March block even though it is driving me crazy? Or should I rip it and sub in my own block? I don't know. I fought through the February block, so it feels like I should suck it up and pick at the March block until I'm finished. But at the same time, this block has been driving me crazy, and thus it is June and I still haven't finished it. I don't know what would be best. Thoughts?

No comments: