Friday, May 8, 2009

Springtime?

I thought I'd share this lovely image from the internet as I was unable to take a picture of the three inches of snow waiting for me, stuck to my car on all possible sides and angles this morning.









I'd specifically like to point out the wording. Current: Snow Showers. What does that mean? I thought it would be sleet... but no, apparently it is its own entity. I stand corrected.

But seriously, Mr. Weatherman? Puhleeze tell Mother Nature that it is now May 8th. It's time for it to stop snowing.

1 comment:

Lita said...

Hey, found your blog via the 20-something group on Ravelry. I have to admit I'm jealous of your snow...I'm living in Texas, but I'm from Ohio and I seriously missed the snow this winter!

Adding your blog to my reader. You may hear more from me. ;)