Monday, May 25, 2009

Mother's Day Dishcloth

For Mother's day, I made my mom a dishcloth and scrubbie set this year. While I didn't get a picture of the scrubbie (I finished it the night before I went home and the camera wasn't working at that time), I got couple pictures of the dishcloth. (See below)
It is a quick and easy knit, and I knitted it again in pink and white shortly after for a friend. The lace pattern makes the dishcloth fun, and it is easy to knit.

I knitted this one with US size 4 (3.5mm) straight needles, and Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Shades of Green. (The second cloth for my friend was knitted in Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Cherry Swirl).
You can find the pattern here.

2 comments:

bentneedle said...

Oooh, I like! Also love your blocking...block. Great idea!

Kathy said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mothers day dishcloth! Love the little bits of pink on the outer petals. So cute!