Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

***Note: It came to my attention after writing this that I am unable to access the picture that I want to post at the moment. So, here is what I wrote up for it, and I will post the actual picture later today as an edit***

I have come to realize that I do not (as I believed), have pictures of all the projects I have made lately. This is a combination of not having a properly functioning camera, being in a hurry, and plain forgetfulness. As a result, this is the last picture I have stashed away from the past to show you. It'll be all new stuff from here!

This is the starfish dishcloth that I made for my supervisor for her birthday. She loved it, stating that her mother-in-law makes her a dishcloth for Christmas every year, but it never makes it all the way through the year, and that she loves knitted dishcloths.

So, Tada!

No comments: