Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Skinny Me

I forgot to add this to my post this morning. I was online last night and I found a 'model maker' on the Reitman's website. It was designed so that you can see what their clothes will look like on you, but it allows you to plug in your height, body type, eyes, nose and mouth, and your weight. So I did this, and set it to three weights: My current weight, (184), my first goal weight (150), and my second goal weight (135). I have already had people talking to me, worried about my second goal weight... don't worry. I don't have unrealistic plans for my body, and I don't want to be unhealthily skinny. My second goal is actually to have a 'bikini body', I just don't know what this weight is for me, so I plugged in 135 as a bottom end... aka I don't want to get below that weight. Anyway, here are the models.

No comments: