Friday, March 27, 2009

Well, the Camera Hates Me.

If you are wondering why I haven't posted the pictures yet, it isn't that I have run out of time. It is that the camera hates me. I took the pictures, they look awesome, I sat down at the computer (a few times), plugged in the memory chip, and....


Nothing.


Well, I guess it wasn't nothing per say... but pretty much nothing. I could see every picture on the chip... except my knitting ones. I found the files - the computer just couldn't read them.


I'm going to keep trying -- I may take pictures again, and play with the settings on the camera some, to see what will work.


In the meantime - I have decided that I am going to put a totally awesome, totally free pattern here every time I post. They won't be my creations of course, but I will make sure to credit their author.


Our first pattern is called "Cold Shoulder" by Stefanie Japel. I don't know about you, but I am seriously starting to get anxious for spring. I see all the pictures of peoples yards in places that aren't as cold as we are here, and I long for the temperature to rise above 0 degrees celcious, so that can go outside without a coat on - at least for a little while.


This pattern seems to capture that for me. It is a solid knit, so it isn't quite as breezy as summer clothes, but it suggests that the air is warming up.


What do you think? Is this pattern worth a try? It will definitely be added to my (seemingly endless) project queue.

No comments: