Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Garterlac Dishcloth

Now, I may not be a professional knitter. I may not have even been knitting for two years yet. But I have been knitting very steadily, and am confident in my knitting abilities.

Then comes along the Garterlac Dishcloth. I'd like to start by crediting Dave for his excellent dishcloth pattern. It really is excellent - that is not my complaint.

My problem is that I just can't seem to get the picking up stitches part. I have read countless blogs, forums, and kal sites, and despite trying to incorporate all of these suggestions, this dishcloth is now frogged for the 5th time. I will not give up though - it is intoxicating - a puzzle that refuses to stop taunting me.


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

On the needles:

Crimson Scarf

Garterlac Dishcloth

Valentine's Hearts

No comments: